The Choir Of Man
SEASON SPECIAL: Show has been RESCHEDULED.
Tuesday March 9, 2021 at 8PM
If you already have tickets, they are still good! Your tickets may be used at the new day/time.
If you cannot attend the rescheduled performance:
THE CHOIR OF MAN STORMS NORTH AMERICA IN FIRST U.S. TOUR!
Huntsville, AL: Broadway Theatre League will present THE CHOIR OF MAN as part of their inaugural North American tour! This worldwide smash, and runaway hit of numerous music festivals, will have stateside audiences on their feet!
Known across the globe as “the ultimate-feel good show,” THE CHOIR OF MAN offers up 90 minutes of indisputable joy. It’s a party. It’s a concert. It’s a pint-filled good time set in a real working pub that combines hair-raising harmonies, high-energy dance, and live percussion with foot-stomping choreography. The multi-talented cast of nine handsome blokes sings everything – pub tunes, folk, Broadway, classic rock – all to roof-raising heights. It’s the best singing, dancing, stomping, pub crawl of a show you’ll ever attend!
One of the show’s producers, Nic Doodson states, “The guys have spent the last couple of years touring the UK and Australia and they are ready to bring this show to American audiences! This concert is such a great time for all – whether it’s a ladies night, first date, guys night out or even a bachelorette party! So, grab your best mates and we’ll see you at the venue…the first pint is on us (seriously!)”
Imagine the greatest pub gig you’ve ever been to, multiply it by ten, and you’ll still be nowhere near the fun that this show exudes throughout. The show celebrates music that has wide appeal including songs by Adele, Queen, Paul Simon, Katy Perry, Red Hot Chili Peppers and more. The cast features world-class tap dancers, singers, and instrumentalists, ensuring that there is something for everyone in this joyous and uplifting show for all ages.
THE CHOIR OF MAN is the latest show from the creative minds of Nic Doodson and Andrew Kay – the team behind Soweto Gospel Choir, The Magnets, and the award-winning North by Northwest.
Purchase tickets through BTL and save on ticket fees!
From The Show
”A feast for the senses, Choir of Man will have you dancing down the aisles. Leave your worries in your coat and grab a pint!” – Broadway Baby
"Something for everybody." The Reviews Hub
"...the ultimate feel good show of the 2017 Fringe" Edinburgh Evening News
"Choir of Man is dynamic, jovial, and - above all else- really bloomin' fun." Edinburgh Festivals Magazine
This show is perfect for the whole family!
Know Before You Go
Our frequently asked questions and answers
Performances with open captioning are available upon request by e-mailing email@example.com or by calling 256-518-6155 at least thirty days in advance of the scheduled performance.
Performances with audio description are available upon request by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 256-518-6155 at least thirty days in advance of the scheduled performance.
Performances with sign language are available upon request by e-mailing email@example.com or by calling 256-518-6155 at least thirty days in advance of the scheduled performance.
For other services and accommodations, visit our Accessibility Page here.
Photography and Video Recording is prohibited. All electronic devices (cell phones, smart phones, tablets, digital cameras) must be turned off before entering the seating area.
Each child, regardless of age, must have a ticket and sit in their seat during performances. Children who sit in another person’s lap block the view of the person behind you. Children should not be allowed to run around during the show.
Our lobby doors open 60 minutes prior to show time. Come early and enjoy drinks and concessions.
Please review our friendly etiquette refresher course and as you read on, remember part of one’s pact as an audience member is to take seriously the pleasure of others, a responsibility fulfilled by quietly attentive (or silently inattentive) and self-contained behavior. After all, you can be as demonstrative as you want during bows and curtain calls.
- Go easy with the perfume and cologne, many people are highly allergic.
- If you bring a child, make sure etiquette is part of the experience. Children love learning new things. Each child, regardless of age, must have a ticket and sit in their seat during performances. Children who sit in another person’s lap block the view of the person behind you. Children should not be allowed to run around during the show. View our Children’s Etiquette page.
- Please enjoy your snacks and drinks in the lobby and not inside the theatre.
- Please silence or turn off all electronic devices, including cell phones, beepers, and watch alarms. Please refrain from texting during performances, the glow from your device is distracting.
- The overture is part of the performance. Please cease talking at this point.
- The sound system for each show is provided by the touring production. Unfortunately, many variables exist that may occasionally hinder sound quality. The technical staff works very hard to provide the best possible sound for each performance.
- Keep in mind when you lean your heads together, you block the view of the people behind you.
- Please refrain from talking, humming, or singing along with the show, except when appropriate.
- Please wait for an appropriate moment to dig something out of your pocket or bag.
- Arrive early so you don’t cross over others after the show has started. If you are late, you may be re-seated until an appropriate time for you to get to your assigned seat.
- If you need assistance during the show, please go to your nearest volunteer usher. If additional assistance is needed the usher will get the appropriate person to further help you.
- Be courteous and everyone will enjoy the show.
- Unless otherwise directed, please sit in your assigned seat.
- Have a comment or question? Please visit BTL’s customer service desk in the front of the lobby. Or, contact us online.