Updated September 30, 2020
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
ESCAPE TO MARGARITAVILLE – RESCHEDULED
Original Dates: March 20 – 22, 2020
NEW DATES: January 15 – 17, 2021 (Friday at 8pm, Saturday at 2pm & 8pm, Sunday at 1 & 6:30pm)
- Friday, March 20 at 8pm are now good for Friday, January 15, 2021 at 8pm
- Saturday, March 21 at 2pm are now good for Saturday, January 16, 2021 at 2pm
- Saturday, March 21 at 8pm are now good for Saturday, January 16, 2021 at 8pm
- Sunday, March 22 at 1pm are now good for Sunday, January 17, 2021 at 1pm
- Sunday, March 22 at 6:30pm are now good for Sunday, January 17, 2021 at 6:30pm
Original Date: April 4, 2020
NEW DATE: Tuesday, March 9, 2021 at 8:00pm
RAIN: A TRIBUTE TO THE BEATLES – RESCHEDULED
Original Date: April 23, 2020
NEW DATE: Sunday, March 21, 2021 at 7:30pm
Original Date: May 8-10, 2020
NO NEW DATE. This show will not be rescheduled (the show is no longer touring).
WHAT HAPPENS NEXT?
For rescheduled shows: Your current tickets are STILL VALID for the new dates listed above and you don’t have to do anything! HOLD ON TO YOUR TICKETS!
For The Color Purple or if you cannot attend the rescheduled performance of Escape to Margaritaville, Choir of Man or RAIN:
- If you purchased your tickets online through Ticketmaster.com – you must contact Ticketmaster directly to request a refund for Choir of Man, Escape to Margaritaville or RAIN. You will need to contact them directly at 1-800-653-8000 or login to your Ticketmaster account to request a refund. For The Color Purple, refunds will automatically be issued, no action required. Please allow 30-60 days for the refunds to be processed.
- If you purchased your tickets through the Von Braun Center Box office (the bottom left hand corner of your ticket says “VBC” followed by some numbers), you will need to go to the VBC Box Office to request a refund. The VBC Box Office is accessible via the outside windows only, Monday-Friday 10am-5pm.
- If you purchased your tickets through Broadway Theatre League (the bottom left hand corner of your ticket says “HBW” followed by some numbers), you have up to four options:
- Escape to Margaritaville only: You may request to attend a different performance of Escape to Margaritaville
- You may donate all or a portion of the value of your tickets to BTL’s Give 2 Give Back Program. Please help us say “Thank You” to first responders, health care workers and other essential workers who have served our community during the COVID-19 emergency. Under BTL’s Give 2 Give Back Program, for any ticket or equivalent value you donate, BTL will provide a free ticket to a COVID-19 hero for a show during the 2020/21 season.
- You may request a full refund on a credit card.
- The Color Purple only: You may request a coupon for the amount paid for your tickets that can be used for your season, pick 3+ or individual ticket purchases through May 2021.
To process any of the four above BTL requests, you will need to fill out THIS FORM (BTL Rescheduled and Canceled Shows form June 2020) and send us the form AND THE TICKETS through the mail. For your protection, we are only accepting requests by mail. Our office is closed to visitors until further notice. Please allow 30 days for processing.
Broadway Theatre League would like to assure you that every ticket holder for these shows will be taken care of and we will work as quickly as possible to work through all requests. If you have any questions, please feel free to call us at 256-518-6155 Monday – Friday 9am-5pm or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org