Escape To Margaritaville
September 19-21, 2020
Set Your Mind on Island Time
This show has been rescheduled from March 20-22, 2020 to September 19-21, 2020. If you already have tickets, they are still good! Your tickets may be used then.
Special Note to Ticketholders for Friday night (3/20/20) of Escape to Margaritaville: Your Friday evening ticket is now good for Monday, September 21st. 2020. We understand that Monday may not be ideal and you may prefer to attend one of the other performances. We will be accepting requests for performance time changes, however, we cannot guarantee equivalent seats.
For rescheduled shows: Your current tickets are STILL VALID for the new dates listed above and you don’t have to do anything! HOLD ON TO YOUR TICKETS!
For The Color Purple or if you cannot attend the rescheduled performance: We will be providing other options related to your tickets such as seating exchanges (for Escape to Margaritaville only), ticket donation tax credits and ticket refunds. At this time our office is closed and we cannot receive or process any requests. After we re-open, in order to prepare to best serve our patrons, we will need some additional time (approximately 10 days) to set up this process. Please be patient as we do not know when we will be returning to the office, and therefore we do not know exactly when we will be set up to begin receiving and processing requests. We will notify you via email, on our website, on Facebook and on our outgoing phone message as soon as we know when we will be open again.
Broadway Theatre League would like to assure you that every ticket holder for these shows will be taken care of and we will work as quickly as possible to work through all requests.
Welcome to Margaritaville, where people come to get away from it all—and stay to find something they never expected.
With a book by Emmy Award® winner Greg Garcia (“My Name is Earl,” “Raising Hope”) and Emmy Award® nominee Mike O’Malley (“Survivors Remorse,” “Shameless”) ESCAPE TO MARGARITAVILLE is the musical comedy featuring both original songs and your most-loved Jimmy Buffett classics, including “Fins,” “Volcano,” “Cheeseburger in Paradise” and many more. USA Today calls it “A little slice of paradise!” and Entertainment Weekly raves, “It will knock your flip-flops off!” So don’t let the party start without you.
Purchase a Fastpass through BTL and save on ticket fees!
From The Show
This show is perfect for the whole family!
Thank You to Our Sponsors:
Know Before You Go
Our frequently asked questions and answers
Performances with open captioning are available upon request by e-mailing email@example.com or by calling 256-518-6155 at least thirty days in advance of the scheduled performance.
Performances with audio description are available upon request by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 256-518-6155 at least thirty days in advance of the scheduled performance.
Performances with sign language are available upon request by e-mailing email@example.com or by calling 256-518-6155 at least thirty days in advance of the scheduled performance.
For other services and accommodations, visit our Accessibility Page here.
Each child, regardless of age, must have a ticket and sit in their seat during performances. Children who sit in another person’s lap block the view of the person behind you. Children should not be allowed to run around during the show.
Please review our friendly etiquette refresher course and as you read on, remember part of one’s pact as an audience member is to take seriously the pleasure of others, a responsibility fulfilled by quietly attentive (or silently inattentive) and self-contained behavior. After all, you can be as demonstrative as you want during bows and curtain calls.
- Go easy with the perfume and cologne, many people are highly allergic.
- If you bring a child, make sure etiquette is part of the experience. Children love learning new things. Each child, regardless of age, must have a ticket and sit in their seat during performances. Children who sit in another person’s lap block the view of the person behind you. Children should not be allowed to run around during the show. View our Children’s Etiquette page.
- Please enjoy your snacks and drinks in the lobby and not inside the theatre.
- Please silence or turn off all electronic devices, including cell phones, beepers, and watch alarms. Please refrain from texting during performances, the glow from your device is distracting.
- The overture is part of the performance. Please cease talking at this point.
- The sound system for each show is provided by the touring production. Unfortunately, many variables exist that may occasionally hinder sound quality. The technical staff works very hard to provide the best possible sound for each performance.
- Keep in mind when you lean your heads together, you block the view of the people behind you.
- Please refrain from talking, humming, or singing along with the show, except when appropriate.
- Please wait for an appropriate moment to dig something out of your pocket or bag.
- Arrive early so you don’t cross over others after the show has started. If you are late, you may be re-seated until an appropriate time for you to get to your assigned seat.
- If you need assistance during the show, please go to your nearest volunteer usher. If additional assistance is needed the usher will get the appropriate person to further help you.
- Be courteous and everyone will enjoy the show.
- Unless otherwise directed, please sit in your assigned seat.
- Have a comment or question? Please visit BTL’s customer service desk in the front of the lobby. Or, contact us online.