The Spongebob Musical
Nov. 1 – 3, 2019
Broadway’s Award-Winning Nickelodeon Hit
Special Sale Fastpass Tickets Available NOW!
A legendary roster of Grammy® Award winners. A visionary director and a Tony Award®-winning design team.
A legendary roster of Grammy® Award winners. A visionary director and a Tony Award®-winning design team. One of the world’s most beloved characters. Turn them loose on stage and what do you get? The bold, original musical The New York Times declares, “BRILLIANT!”
“Wonders pour from the stage in a ravishing stream of color and invention” (Time Out New York) as Broadway’s best creative minds reimagine and bring to life the beloved Nickelodeon series with humor, heart and pure theatricality in a neon-sparkly “party for the eyes and ears” (Daily Beast). Be there when SpongeBob and all of Bikini Bottom face catastrophe—until a most unexpected hero rises to take center stage. This “creative explosion” (Broadway.com) is “nothing short of genius” says Theatermania, so bring the entire family to celebrate friendship and cooperation, and learn the power of unity and inclusion.
Get ready to enjoy the “Broadway Extravaganza” (The New Yorker) that New York Magazine calls “effervescent candy-for-the-spirit.” Explore the depths of theatrical innovation in NICKELODEON’S THE SPONGEBOB MUSICAL, 2018 Best Musical winner of the Drama Desk and Outer Critics Circle Awards, where the power of optimism really can save the world.
Special Sale! Fastpass Tickets
GOING ON NOW! Get $10 OFF ADULT ticket prices for select showings of Spongebob The Musical!
Fill out the form below to take advantage of this special deal and reserve your seats!
From The Show
“Exhaustingly imaginative and preversely brilliant.”
The New York Times
“Splashy and Joyous”
“Celebrates friendship and cooperation”
Time Out New York
“Effervescent candy-for-the-spirit. I smiled for literally every minute of it.”
“In Bikini Bottom, persistence, optimism, and friendship can still win the day.”
New York Magazine
“A politically-relevant, educational comedy.”
“Fun is the name of the game in this family-friendly production.”
NY Daily News
“Fun for all!”
“BEST OF THE YEAR!”
Chicago Tribune, Time Out, Variety, Broadway.com, Forbes, Buzzfeed, Deadline
This show is perfect for the whole family!
Thank You to Our Sponsors:
Know Before You Go
Our frequently asked questions and answers
Performances with open captioning are available upon request by e-mailing email@example.com or by calling 256-518-6155 at least thirty days in advance of the scheduled performance.
Performances with audio description are available upon request by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 256-518-6155 at least thirty days in advance of the scheduled performance.
Performances with sign language are available upon request by e-mailing email@example.com or by calling 256-518-6155 at least thirty days in advance of the scheduled performance.
For other services and accommodations, visit our Accessibility Page here.
Each child, regardless of age, must have a ticket and sit in their seat during performances. Children who sit in another person’s lap block the view of the person behind you. Children should not be allowed to run around during the show.
Please review our friendly etiquette refresher course and as you read on, remember part of one’s pact as an audience member is to take seriously the pleasure of others, a responsibility fulfilled by quietly attentive (or silently inattentive) and self-contained behavior. After all, you can be as demonstrative as you want during bows and curtain calls.
- Go easy with the perfume and cologne, many people are highly allergic.
- If you bring a child, make sure etiquette is part of the experience. Children love learning new things. Each child, regardless of age, must have a ticket and sit in their seat during performances. Children who sit in another person’s lap block the view of the person behind you. Children should not be allowed to run around during the show. View our Children’s Etiquette page.
- Please enjoy your snacks and drinks in the lobby and not inside the theatre.
- Please silence or turn off all electronic devices, including cell phones, beepers, and watch alarms. Please refrain from texting during performances, the glow from your device is distracting.
- The overture is part of the performance. Please cease talking at this point.
- The sound system for each show is provided by the touring production. Unfortunately, many variables exist that may occasionally hinder sound quality. The technical staff works very hard to provide the best possible sound for each performance.
- Keep in mind when you lean your heads together, you block the view of the people behind you.
- Please refrain from talking, humming, or singing along with the show, except when appropriate.
- Please wait for an appropriate moment to dig something out of your pocket or bag.
- Arrive early so you don’t cross over others after the show has started. If you are late, you may be re-seated until an appropriate time for you to get to your assigned seat.
- If you need assistance during the show, please go to your nearest volunteer usher. If additional assistance is needed the usher will get the appropriate person to further help you.
- Be courteous and everyone will enjoy the show.
- Unless otherwise directed, please sit in your assigned seat.
- Have a comment or question? Please visit BTL’s customer service desk in the front of the lobby. Or, contact us online.