SEASON SPECIAL: Show has been RESCHEDULED.
Sunday, March 21, 2021 at 7:30PM
If you already have tickets, they are still good!
For rescheduled shows: Your current tickets are STILL VALID for the new dates listed above and you don’t have to do anything! HOLD ON TO YOUR TICKETS!
For The Color Purple or if you cannot attend the rescheduled performance: We will be providing other options related to your tickets such as seating exchanges (for Escape to Margaritaville only), ticket donation tax credits and ticket refunds. At this time our office is closed and we cannot receive or process any requests. After we re-open, in order to prepare to best serve our patrons, we will need some additional time (approximately 10 days) to set up this process. Please be patient as we do not know when we will be returning to the office, and therefore we do not know exactly when we will be set up to begin receiving and processing requests. We will notify you via email, on our website, on Facebook and on our outgoing phone message as soon as we know when we will be open again.
Broadway Theatre League would like to assure you that every ticket holder for these shows will be taken care of and we will work as quickly as possible to work through all requests.
In celebration of the anniversary of Abbey Road, RAIN will bring the greatest hits of this epic recording to life, in addition to all your early Beatles favorites.
This mind-blowing performance takes you back in time with the legendary foursome delivering a note-for-note theatrical event that is “the next best thing to seeing the Beatles” (Associated Press). Experience the worlds’ most iconic band and come celebrate the best of Abbey Road with RAIN – A TRIBUTE TO THE BEATLES.
Purchase tickets through BTL and save on ticket fees!
From The Show
“The next best thing to seeing the Beatles” (Associated Press)
This show is perfect for the whole family!
Thank You to Our Sponsor:
Know Before You Go
Our frequently asked questions and answers
Performances with open captioning are available upon request by e-mailing email@example.com or by calling 256-518-6155 at least thirty days in advance of the scheduled performance.
Performances with audio description are available upon request by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 256-518-6155 at least thirty days in advance of the scheduled performance.
Performances with sign language are available upon request by e-mailing email@example.com or by calling 256-518-6155 at least thirty days in advance of the scheduled performance.
For other services and accommodations, visit our Accessibility Page here.
Photography and Video Recording is prohibited. All electronic devices (cell phones, smart phones, tablets, digital cameras) must be turned off before entering the seating area.
Each child, regardless of age, must have a ticket and sit in their seat during performances. Children who sit in another person’s lap block the view of the person behind you. Children should not be allowed to run around during the show.
Our lobby doors open 60 minutes prior to show time. Come early and enjoy drinks and concessions.
Please review our friendly etiquette refresher course and as you read on, remember part of one’s pact as an audience member is to take seriously the pleasure of others, a responsibility fulfilled by quietly attentive (or silently inattentive) and self-contained behavior. After all, you can be as demonstrative as you want during bows and curtain calls.
- Go easy with the perfume and cologne, many people are highly allergic.
- If you bring a child, make sure etiquette is part of the experience. Children love learning new things. Each child, regardless of age, must have a ticket and sit in their seat during performances. Children who sit in another person’s lap block the view of the person behind you. Children should not be allowed to run around during the show. View our Children’s Etiquette page.
- Please enjoy your snacks and drinks in the lobby and not inside the theatre.
- Please silence or turn off all electronic devices, including cell phones, beepers, and watch alarms. Please refrain from texting during performances, the glow from your device is distracting.
- The overture is part of the performance. Please cease talking at this point.
- The sound system for each show is provided by the touring production. Unfortunately, many variables exist that may occasionally hinder sound quality. The technical staff works very hard to provide the best possible sound for each performance.
- Keep in mind when you lean your heads together, you block the view of the people behind you.
- Please refrain from talking, humming, or singing along with the show, except when appropriate.
- Please wait for an appropriate moment to dig something out of your pocket or bag.
- Arrive early so you don’t cross over others after the show has started. If you are late, you may be re-seated until an appropriate time for you to get to your assigned seat.
- If you need assistance during the show, please go to your nearest volunteer usher. If additional assistance is needed the usher will get the appropriate person to further help you.
- Be courteous and everyone will enjoy the show.
- Unless otherwise directed, please sit in your assigned seat.
- Have a comment or question? Please visit BTL’s customer service desk in the front of the lobby. Or, contact us online.